MARK LUTSIN & NELLI ORLOVSKAYA
"HOW TO CHOOSE A FRUITFUL HEAD OF SALES?"
Do you want to understand the productivity of a new hire for the role of head of sales in advance?
Do you want to understand what character traits to look for in a candidate to lead a sales department profitably?
Before "experimenting", i.e. before you hire a candidate, and before you lose time and waste money, consult with phenotypology experts in advance and get accurate predictions!
EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION IS MEANT FOR
• for company owners and CEO's who are looking for a productive head of sales for their company and who want to check specific candidates and find out the criteria for a productive head of sales.
GOALS OF THE EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION
Help customers (business owners and CEO's):
• choose a productive head of the sales department,
• introduce the criteria of a productive head of the sales department.
EXPERT ABOUT THE TOPIC
"The head of the sales department, thinking in terms of agricultural analogies, is like a beekeeper who digs up honey brought by bees. Bees are sellers who bring honey, and the role of a beekeeper is to squeeze as much honey as possible from the market with the help of bees."
- Mark Lutsin -
HOW THE CONSULTATION GOES
I. Phenotypological analysis (from photos) of the candidate/s for head of sales department (takes place online). (duration: up to 15 minutes for 1 candidate)
II. Practical tips on how to properly choose a productive head of the sales department (duration: 15-20 min.):
1. the main function of the head of the sales department,
2. what is the essence of the head of the sales department?
3. What to look for during the selection process: a portrait (not phenotypological, but conceptual) of the ideal head of the sales department.
BENEFITS OF CONSULTATION
1. You will phenotypologically check the suitability of potential candidates for the role of head of the sales department, the problems, possible scenarios of cooperation development, you will learn how to properly "exploit" the talents and skills of a specific person, and how to properly motivate a specific person.
2. You will learn the main function and essence of a head of sales and what to look for during the selection process.
AWARENESS SELLER ABOUT CONSULTATION PURPOSE
"People are neither good nor bad, all people are problematic in relation to each other: some more, others less. We help company owners and managers to more consciously choose the most suitable candidates so that the business grows stably and everyone in the company is better off."
- Giedrius Svetkauskas -
INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEETING
• location: online (ZOOM platform),
• date and time: negotiable when ordering the service individually,
• duration: up to 15 minutes are allocated for the analysis of 1 candidate (from photos). The educational part of the consultation takes 15-20 minutes.
• language: in Russian with simultaneous English translation (2 separate language channels).
N.B. Photo, video, audio copying during the educational consultation is prohibited.
Information is written by hand.
"Mark Lutsin's and Nelli Orlovskaya's online phenotyological consultations for the selection of potential candidates help me to choose a person for my company even more responsibly. These consultations help me to make a final decision when choosing an employee. I recommend these consultations, but before ordering, I suggest ordering a free trial of the service. G. Svetkauskas, M. Lutsin's representative will make a really great presentation. Phenotypology is an effective and quick way to find out what kind of person you are dealing with, and what to expect from him/her, and what problems he/she may encounter."